Effective and appropriate policies and procedures are critical to prevent violence and create safe and respectful workplaces. Experience the powerful impact of expert consultation on your organisation's approach to addressing and preventing gendered violence.
Full Stop Australia’s consultation team are experienced and skilled practitioners from a range of backgrounds including legal, social work, psychology and education. Our 50 years’ experience in providing services and support to people who have experienced violence coupled with our national systemic advocacy work informs our consultancy services. All consultation services are provided within a human-centric and trauma informed framework.
Our policy, processes and communication advice work has extended to the banking, government, mining, sporting, music and government sectors. We always review policy within a human-centric and trauma informed framework.
Full Stop Australia can:
- Support organisations to develop strategies specific to:
- domestic and family violence
- sexual harassment and misconduct
- vicarious trauma management and mapping
- psychosocial safety and wellbeing
- Create frameworks for sustainable change management
- Develop policies and processes that align with organisational goals and meet industry standards
- Review existing policy and procedures against established benchmarks, and propose recommendations for quality improvement
- Provide a Training Needs Analysis and create bespoke programming
At Full Stop Australia, we work with organisations to develop customised evidence-based solutions to meet identified needs. We engage in ongoing research to ensure our service align with best national and international practice in the field.
It was a pleasure to collaborate with Full Stop Australia to help ensure our public content for victim survivors of sexual violence is trauma-informed and reflects a real-world experience for people needing support. At every turn, the team were extremely professional and highly knowledgeable about support options, working hard to meet tight deadlines. Tapping in to Full Stop Australia’s wide network of partners and subject matter experts proved invaluable when the project scope expanded, enabling us to deliver a sensitive project that was fit for purpose. I could not recommend Tash and her team more highly.
- British Consulate-General Sydney