(Formerly NSW Rape Crisis)
NSW Sexual Violence Helpline is for:
- Anyone in NSW who has experienced sexual assault, recently or in the past.
- Family members or other supporters of anyone who has experienced sexual assault, recently or in the past.
- Others who have been impacted by this violence, including professionals.
Our service provides:
- Professional trauma specialist counsellors
- Telephone and online support
- Information and referrals to other services
- Vicarious trauma support and debrief (for professionals including police and journalists)
We can assist with:
- Managing the impacts of sexual assault
- Talking to family and friends
- Information on reporting to the police
- Information on accessing medical help
- Referrals to other services who can help